Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Divi Settings fpr Content Template

This support ticket is created 4 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by RachelB995 4 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Divi-ContentTemplate-SingleCPT2.JPG
Divi-ContentTemplate-SingleCPT.JPG

I am trying to: create a content template for a single CPT (I am not using a Divi Child Theme)

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link - I am still seeing the post header

I expected to see: The Post title info disabled /Full-Width Sidebar

Instead, I got:

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Rachel

The full-width isn't quite full-width because of padding settings which are being inherited from Bootstrap.

Divi isn't compatible with Bootstrap, so we recommend you disable it: https://toolset.com/documentation/recommended-themes/toolset-divi-integration/matching-divi-styling-using-toolset/

The issue with the title option not being respected is know, and the erratum contains a simple CSS workaround: https://toolset.com/errata/the-post-title-theme-setting-in-content-templates-is-not-working-for-the-divi-theme/

As an aside, please note that Divi just released an update to Divi 4, and we have not added compatibility for this yet, you should continue to use Divi 3 for the time being.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.