Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Display Multiple Images With URL Lightbox

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Adriano 9 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Author

I am trying to:

display multiple image (thumbnail) with url or create a gallery with url + lightbox 2 column

I visited this URL:

I expected to see:
2 column image that when you click the thumbnail it will display a large version of it through lightbox
Instead, I got:
images

<ul>[wpv-for-each field="wpcf-property-images"]<li style="list-style-type:none;">[types field="property-images" size="medium" url="true" resize="crop" separator=", " output="raw"][/types]</li>[/wpv-for-each]</ul>

Hi Jefrey,

Can you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand? Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit so if you like make use of "upload an image" below the comment area.

okay basically what currently happens is the images are displayed vertically in one column

image 1
image 2
image 3
image 4
image 5
image 6

what I would like to happen is the images to be displayed
in multiple column but as a thumbnail

thumbnail 1 | thumbnail 2 | thumbnail 3
thumbnail 4 | thumbnail 5 | thumbnail 6

When they click the thumbnail it will open a lightbox containing a large version of the thumbnail

Ok, that can be done through CSS. Is your theme based in some version of Bootstrap?

i am using Enfold but i can apply bootstrap if necessary

Hi Jefrey,

I'll show you a way to display those items in columns through CSS:

[wpv-for-each field="wpcf-property-images"]
<div style="float: left; margin-right: 10px">[types field="property-images" size="medium" url="true" resize="crop" separator=", " output="raw"][/types]</div>
[/wpv-for-each]

Now, in order to implement lightbox you must use some third party plugin.

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my reply and any other questions you may have.

Regards,

Adriano Ferreira

when i put url="true" the image just become text
any recommendation for lightbox plugin?

Hi Jefrey,

Yes, that's right. My apologies for my mistake. The URL true will display the URL in raw way, it has to be false. You should use it as true when you want to display only the URL:

https://toolset.com/documentation/functions/#image

Here you can find goos options: https://wordpress.org/plugins/search.php?q=lightbox

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my reply and any other questions you may have.

Regards,

Adriano Ferreira

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.