Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Display a View on an Elementor page using the Toolset View widget

This support ticket is created 4 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 4 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 10.50.46 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 10.50.22 AM.png

I am trying to display a view on an Elementor page. The view displays in Elementor editor but when I click the preview changes button it does not show up at all.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I see that the Elementor Pro version 2.8.2 is available. Can you please first update the Pro plugin to it's the latest official release and check if that helps you to resolve your issue? If no:

Can you please send me the exact steps I need to follow to reproduce the issue and I would be happy to troubleshoot this issue further.

Hello there,

I have updated Elementor and my View still does not show up in the Preview Mode. Strangely enough, I created a Staging site underneath my Godaddy account using the Managed WordPress dashboard, and the View is displaying properly in Preview Mode. There are no different plugins activated on the Staging site from the Production Site, so I can't see it being a plugin issue, even though I've tried. I've tried multiple WordPress Default themes (2019, 2017, 2016) and that didn't have any effect. I cleared cache and took off CDN from Godaddy to no avail.

My site is not live, so I think the only way for you to maybe find out the issue is to log-in to my WP Dashboard. I can create a login for you for the Production site since I can't recreate the issue with my Staging site. Please let me know what email to use for creating a login for you.

Thank you

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I checked the preview of the archive page and I do not see any issues with elementor.

I need to check how you created your template, so please share the URL of your elementor template where I can see the issue. Once I review your template, I will try to reproduce the issue on my test install.

Email: minesh.s@onthegosystemas.com

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.