Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Custom Post Type Divi Page Settings Missing

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
I cannot see the "Divi Page Settings" options in the back-end for custom post types, is it possible to enable that now?

Solution:
No, its not possible using Toolset to enable that box or metabox for Custom post types.

The next version of Layouts will have new features to control sidebar appearance etc through its own set of options.

This support ticket is created 7 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by juanK 7 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author
WhatsApp Image 2017-07-12 at 10.40.19.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2017-07-12 at 10.33.15.jpeg

I am trying to: Change the Page Layout in Divi Page Settings

I expected to see: The Divi Page Settings options in the back-end

Instead, I got: Missing the Divi Page Settings

I was always under the impression that this was not available and worked around it when building page templates. In your recent video (screenshot attached), Divi and Toolset Integration - Update 1, I can see the option should be there but I have never been able to use it on any of my test or live sites.

Don't have it under screen options either (image attached).

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Jaun,

Thank you for contacting Toolset support. Example screenshot is showing the “Pages” this option is available for pages and standard WP posts but not for custom post types.

If you see it available under a Custom Post Type in any of our recent videos then it would have been a pre-demo to an upcoming feature.

The next version of Layouts will also have new features to control sidebar appearance etc through its own set of options.

Have a great day, Thank you

Thanks, managed to get the issue resolved by using the DIVI Booster plugin > Enable Divi Builder on Custom Post Types.

Divi Custom Post Settings box works now.

Thanks anyway.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.