Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Custom loop brings up results in Backend, not in Frontend

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 6 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 6 years ago.

Author
screenshot_02.JPG
screenshot_01.JPG

Hi everyone !

I'm trying to build a product listing page (hidden link).

It went well for a while, but the project was put on hold for a couple of weeks.
When I got back to it, most of the custom loops (products, categories list) on the page were displaying a message : No items found.

I tried to empty my cache, deleted the WordPress cache folder to be sure, and deactivated W3total cache just in case.
Nothing changed, so I tried to create a loop again, with the same settings as before. It seemed to work in Bakend, I clearly see the name of the products in the Layouts bootstrap grid in which I tried to display them (screenshot 1). But I still have a No items found on Frontend (screenshot 2).

I don't see any other explanation than a conflict with another plugin, updated while the project was on hold ?

Any help would be appreciated !

Thanks 🙂

If you suspect a conflict then you need to confirm this by disabling all plugins but Toolset, enabling a Native WordPress theme and try again.
If then the issue disappears, re-enable all plugins one by one and test by which one the issue re-appears.

You can then report the name, author and copy + link to the author's page to us.
We enter into contact and solve the issue either on our end or help to solve on their end.

Please do these tests on a Duplicate of your site (Staging site) so it won't affect your live production site.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.