Skip Navigation

[Resolved] css changes to a view I've inserted into a page

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 8 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by MicheleV864 8 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
Screen Shot 2015-11-07 at 8.02.19 AM.png

I am trying to: put some space after the search parameters of a view so the results aren't right up against it. I also want to put a row of space after each row of results, and seperate the result columns a bit more

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see:

Instead, I got: I've attached an image of what it looks like now.

Thanks!

Thank you for contacting us here in the Support Forum

1. Put some space after the search parameters of a view so the results aren't right up against it

As example you can add a simple <br> between your [wpv-filter-meta-html] and [wpv-layout-meta-html] ShortCodes in the Filter and Loop Output Integration
You can also wrap them (each the ShortCodes) in a Div and style with CSS.
Another nice thing for your site there could be a <hr/> between the ShortCodes (line)

2. Put a row of space after each row of results, and seperate the result columns a bit more

Same here, you can use HTML.
IMHO, a <hr/> is the nicest. You just put it in your Loop before the </wpv-loop> tag

Please let me know if the above solution works for you, I look forward to your reply!

Thank you

Thank you!

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.