Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Critical error when using custom Shortcode but only on Toolset Layout**

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Walter Ricciardi 1 year, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Diego,

I had a look at the archive for you and i'm still able to edit it even though you have the AJAX pagination enabled.

On my end there isn't any issue.

Perhaps try viewing the page in a different browser?

Thanks,
Shane

notAJAX.png

Hi Shane,

I'm actually using it / it's in active dev so I disable it to use it, so unless you've enabled it, saved it and then tried to edit you wouldn't be able to see the issue. I can't tell by your answer if you did that.
Thank you!

Shane
Supporter

Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 1.52.55 PM.png

Hi Diego,

See my screenshot. I'm still able to edit the archive view whilst the ajax refresh is selected.

I can see from your screenshot you too get the error about the broken block.
But anyhow, I cleared cache+cookies and still can't edit or view. Tried it with Firefox also, still the same.
I left it as is right now, if you can come check it now.
I have no clue what's going on.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Diego,

I'm now able to see the issue. I suspect 2 things there. 1 is that website is processing a massive amount of data, over 26k worth of products which can introduce long delays and slowdowns on your site.

The second thing is wordpress doesn't handle massive amount of data well which could be causing your server to time out on the requests.

What I would do here is check the php logs to see if there are any errors there. Another alternative is that you can remake the archive or create a second copy and remake it there to see if the same issue persists after remaking the archive.

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

I also updated to WP 6.0 and the editor is beyond broken I think there's an issue with Astra. Anyhow, the rest is as well as can be for now, all working properly.
Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.