Skip Navigation

[Resolved] CPT, Toolset and Divi

This support ticket is created 5 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 4 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

I am trying to publish content by DIVI and Toolset by a Content Template, but there is still a div with the class "et_post_meta_wrapper" on my page with the title, the meta data and the featured image, it includes also a H1 tag so I can't use my own H1.
How I can prevent this?

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: the same but without the content of "et_post_meta_wrapper"

I've build the cpt with toolset and so everything should be fine, but it isn't.
I have had the same prob with another post type, but that was build by a 3rd party tool.
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/cpt-toolset-and-divi/

The Title is output by the Theme, and cannot be removed or altered in a Content Template since they apply only to the content (the_content(), the post body).

However since you use the Divi Theme, you can choose to not display the Title.
It does however not work, as I can confirm:
https://toolset.com/errata/the-post-title-theme-setting-in-content-templates-is-not-working-for-the-divi-theme/

Currently, there is no solution to this.

I can keep you updated here, or you can follow the erratum shared, for eventual fixes.

Thank you for understanding.

screenshot.png

Hi Beda, yes I've deactivated it but without any positive effect. 🙁
What do you think, when it will be resolved?
Is it on high priority?

Best Regards

Andreas

Yes, as I outline, it doesn't work, please see the link I shared before:
https://toolset.com/errata/the-post-title-theme-setting-in-content-templates-is-not-working-for-the-divi-theme/

There are no active plans to fix it right now, but I'll update you either here - or you can follow the Erratum, as you prefer - about the progress.

I asked the Developers again a look given it affects several users, but I cannot determine when or if the fix will be added - this depends on many other details I have no control over.

Please let me know if you prefer to receive eventual updates about it here, or if you prefer following the erratum.

Thanks!

yes, please inform me via this thread

OK, then I am escalating this ticket to 2nd Tier (myself) and will update you here once there is progress.

Thanks!

This issue is now resolved in the last Toolset Release.

You might need to press the "check for updates" button in the Commercial Tab of the Plugins install screen so you get the updates delivered.
Or, you can download them from the toolset.com/accounts/download page.

Please let me know if it works for you as well?

Thanks!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.