Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Connecting Toolset to My Property Management Software API

This support ticket is created 7 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by James 7 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I am trying to: connect Toolset and my property manangement software ( rentmanager.com).

Note: I do not plan to write any information into my property management software data, rather I only want to read data results from my rentamanger.com api. For instance, I can produce json data via the rentamanger.api of vacant apartments.

What I need help with is to use Toolset to connect and view the json data. As I am familar with the Toolset workflow, I don't quite understand how to get this rentmanager.com data into Toolset.

Thanks in advance, James

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - As I understand you are looking for REST API with Toolset. But for now, there is no native feature available that supports REST API with Toolset plugins.

But we have feature requested and its already been filed with our developer's todo list and you will find this in near future. Please check following ticket.
=> https://toolset.com/forums/topic/rest-api-integration-of-custom-field-aka-metadata/#post-450117

For now, this word will require custom programming and that is eventually out of the scope of our support policy. If you need custom programming with your project, please feel free to contact our certified partners:
=> https://toolset.com/consultant/

HI,

Thanks for the link to the thread where api and rest with Toolset is discussed. I will foloow that thread and check on the progress. thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.