Skip Navigation

[Resolved] COMPLETELY remove panel splash for “to use Toolset in the most convenient..”

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Toolset plugins have included various prompts and splash screens about Toolset products, which some users have been unhappy with.

Solution:
With the Types 3 updates we have conducted a complete review and only include essential such prompts.

This support ticket is created 6 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 6 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 09.09.09.png

I need to COMPLETELY remove the splash you see when logged in. I can't believe why you put that there? I've paid for this software and should not get that.

The reason is that I administrate sites with lots of admins (comunity housing plattforms), and the admins are 60+ in age, and the FIRST thing they did today when they saw that ""To use Toolset in the most convenient way, we suggest always installing Types, Views and Layouts plugins. For advanced functionality, check out the rest of Toolset plugins. "" was click it and then tried to login you YOUR site, and then they called me and asked what was wrong... And that was ONE admin, I have several hundred, so I need to remove this NOW.

Please advice urgent.

And no, I can't install the Layouts plugin since it destroys my designs made with Elementor.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Christian

We have had a review of such messages and all but essential messages have been removed in the new versions which will be published next week.

The Release Candidates available in the beta channel of your downloads page are very close to the final versions. You could start updating your sites on staging versions to test and you should see that the messages have been removed.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.