Skip Navigation

[Closed] Change or remove Content box

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 10 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by David Garcia Watkins 10 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: David Garcia Watkins.

Author

Hi, for normal post types, is there a way to remove the default content metabox if a particular category is applied to it

Eg .. have q and a category with custom fields, and have it set to conditional so that when the draft is saved to that category, the custom fields become available.
Is it possible to also have it hide the usual post content metabox at the same time.
or...alternatively.. am i able to change the title of "Content" on the content metabox to say something like Question instead when this category is applied?

Thanks 🙂

Dear Bronwyn,

The only thing you can do with the Editor is to show it or hide it. If you hide it, you can add a WYSIWYG field with the title Question. Its the closest I can think of.

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.

Regards,
Caridad

The topic ‘[Closed] Change or remove Content box’ is closed to new replies.