Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Can't enter content fields into content template & wrong front-end display

This support ticket is created 8 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.97 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 8 years ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
T-cnrF8Al-E.jpg

I've the same problem as it written here: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/cant-add-views-shotcode-just-shades-my-screen-but-never-inputs-into-template/#post-334911

Done all of the steps you recommended, but nothing changes
the error i could find in console of Chrome browser:

/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=wpcf_ajax&wpcf_action=editor_callback&_type…once=2d31b30152&field_id=SOMEFIELD&field_type=postmeta&post_id=-1:589

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ,
editor.js:19

Uncaught ReferenceError: ted is not defined
load-scripts.php:9 JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
admin-ajax.php:589 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ,
editor.js:19 Uncaught ReferenceError: ted is not defined

Also, i've problem with "file" field type. There is no reaction for the special attributes, and if i just put [types field="FILEFIELD"][/types] in front-end shows only link-text (not active).

Please open another Ticket with your second issue, as we handle only one topic per ticket.
https://toolset.com/toolset-support-policy/

Related to your issue, this is most likely a compatibility problem.

Does the issue also persist with a WordPress Default Theme and NO Plugins BUT the Toolset Plugins?

If not, could you then re-enable the Plugins one after the other, and check the issue each time you enable a plugin?
Please report me when the issue comes back
It might also be due to the Theme.
Please do reactivate your Theme only after you are sure the issue isn't coming form a 3rd Party Plugin.

If yes, please provide me temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site
- preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible -
in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

❌ Please backup your database and website ❌

✙ I would, if possible, need access to a site where only a minimal set of Plugins and a default theme is active.
This to avoid eventual compatibility issues with other software.

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site.
This is also a reason the backup is really important

✙ Please add the Links to:

- The Views Edit Screen

I do not have any access to any Admin Screen.

You need to make the user you provided me an Administrator.

Only then I will be able to see the proper Admin screens.

Also it seems to me you use Layouts > Content Template Cell, is this correct?

I'm sorry! Forgot to change the role. Now it's ok.
The problem meets me every time i've try to enter types fields with build-in tools: everywhere, so while editing content template cell - it repeats too

Every single field added with Toolset GUI "Fields and Views" works fine.

I think your user is corrupted.

Please log in with the one you provided for me and try again.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.