Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Problem with automatic updates

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I am seeing an error message in all of my Toolset sites: "You must have a valid subscription in order to get upgrades or support for this plugin. Purchase a subscription or enter an existing site key."

Solution: Delete and reinstall Types, then click "Check for updates" in the plugin Commercial tab.

This support ticket is created 6 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 8.96 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by JosV9233 6 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

This goes for all sites where I use Toolset plugins:

Suddenly I see in all my Toolset sites:

" You must have a valid subscription in order to get upgrades or support for this plugin. Purchase a subscription or enter an existing site key."

I tried to solve it by registering the sites again, but that did not help.

It's no use providing debug information because all sites haver this problem.

Please advise,

Jos Vermeulen

Hi, is it possible for you to download the Types 2.2.23 version from your account downloads page here? https://toolset.com/account/downloads. There was a problem introduced in Types 2.2.22 that showed an inaccurate error for some Users. Please deactivate and delete the old Types plugin, then install the new plugin from the new downloaded zip file.

Hi Christian,
I have the latest version of Types now, but still have the problem with the other plugins. If I have to do every plugin like this on all the sites . . .
I hope there is a better way.
Jos

Okay go to Plugins > Add New and click the Commercial tab. Scroll down to the Toolset section and click "Check for updates". This should trigger a reset and remove all the error messages from the other plugins. Please try that and let me know if you continue to experience problems.

I had to reregister the site but after that check for updates solved the problem.

Thanks for your accurate and quick help.

Jos

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.