Skip Navigation

[Waiting for user confirmation] Button design reverting to default

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 5 days ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Skärmavbild 2024-10-01 kl. 16.12.57.png

When design text, shape and colour of a Toolset button element everything looks fine to start with. Then later, returning to the page as an visitor or from the site navigation the button has lost all of it´s original design settings. It has reverted to the standard black and white configuration it had before applying my design.

What am i doing wrong? The problem seem to apply to recently created buttons, things produced on the past look fine.

A sample page: hidden link
The buttons "go to the tool" etc are supposed to be blue with white text, not black as they appear here
A page producerad some years ago retain the original design: hidden link

I have also encountered the same problem on another staging site.

Thanks!

Rgrds
Jan

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

There is a known issue with Button block lost styling if its does not get saved using auto-save.

Please check the following errata:
- https://toolset.com/errata/styles-lost-on-front-end-of-blocks-added-to-the-output-of-a-view-block/

Can you please try to disable the view cache and check if that help you to resolve the issue.