Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Avada Fusion Builder for Content Template

This support ticket is created 6 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 6 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Forget it, please. Walked in my own trap! 🙂

If there comes up real trouble - I get back in touch.

Cheers

I am back again 🙂

Stange things happening. Tested eveything on the development system and it works well.

So I give it a real drive. Patch is installed an it worked some days ago. I tested it. But now - same thing again. Deactivated all plugins, changed the theme, just activated the neccessary ones - with no success.

No new plugins were installed. Just 2 patches from Avada:

Fixes fusion page options display for Events Calendar 4.6.4
Fixes Facebook social sharing dialog not working.

Have to say, the development site isn´t the same as the live anymore. Before I tested there, I did all the plugin and patch updates. So for that - it´s the same.

Thinkig about the caching plugin 'WP Rocket'. But even this one deactivated shows no change.

Running out of ideas...

Okay strange, I'll make a new clone from production and test again. I'll update you soon.

Okay when I tested on my clone, I had the same problem so I applied the same patch file to all the Toolset plugins and the problem was resolved for me. Can you apply the patch file in all of these locations? I don't think the erratum makes it entirely clear, but this is required:
wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/user-editors/editor/avada.php
wp-content/plugins/wp-views/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/user-editors/editor/avada.php
wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/user-editors/editor/avada.php
wp-content/plugins/types/layouts/toolset/toolset-common/user-editors/editor/avada.php

Hi.

That´s seems to fix it - Thank You!

One last thing : Will there be an option to choose the Avada template layout like 'Standard' or '100% width'?

One last thing : Will there be an option to choose the Avada template layout like 'Standard' or '100% width'?
You can still select an Avada template layout for Pages if you would like, but there's no option for Avada template layouts on custom post types. Instead, you can create multiple Toolset Content Template variations, select a default Content Template for your CPT, and choose an alternate Content Template for any individual post if you want to override the default selection.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.