Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Avada Fusion Builder

This support ticket is created 6 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by timM-10 6 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 2.40.30 PM.png

I am trying to create content templates using Avada's Fusion Builder. I know from documentation that it is not officially supported, but when creating the content template the option to use Fusion Builder is there and everything seems to work well on the back end when designing. However, when previewing a post I've created using the fusion template, nothing shows. Is there a workaround or should I not use fusion builder?

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Tim

Well, the good news is that designing Content Templates with Avada is supported (and is the expected way to use Avada with Toolset).

I just tested this myself and it seemed to work fine.

When you say previewing a post doesn't work, do you just mean the normal WordPress preview of a post which you launch from the post edit screen of an individual post?

If you publish the post and view it does it look okay or do you see nothing, either?

I figured this out by disabling the post layout and content templates and building via shortcode 🙂 Thanks for the follow-up!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.