Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Are you planning a Layouts' integration with the Elementor Page Builder Plugin?

This support ticket is created 7 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices.

Last updated by MichaelR9215 7 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

Hello!
I am building customized WP sites for my clients and lately I tested and surprised with the use of Elementor Page Builder Plugin. It is much more quicker in loading and versatile in features than Visual Composer, Divi and Beaver Builder.
The free users of Elementor are more than 100.000 and are becoming more every day...

So is it in your plans to make TOOLSET Layouts, integrated also with Elementor?
If not how can I do it my self since Elementor works great with shortcodes?
Can I use LAYOUTS' shortcodes with Elementor someway?

Thank you in advance for your time and for your amazing Toolset!

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi there

We don't currently have any integration with Elementor, and currently our Layouts developers are focused on some improvements to theme integrations.

We then plan to improve how the existing page builder integrations work and then add integrations for some new page builders, and Elementor has been requested by a number of our clients already.

So while we don't currently, I expect to see integration with Elementor added in due course.

I did a few quick tests with the Elementor plugin and Toolset, and observed some issues trying to use Toolset shortcodes inside Elementor page designs (in text modules), so you would have to use on a trial and error basis to see what works currently and what doesn't.

I'm adding your name to the list of clients requesting Elementor.

Thank you for your time and your clear response!

+1 please for Elementor integration.

+1 for Elementor integration.

+100 for Elementor Integration

Any news on a closer integration between Elementor, and Toolset Layouts? I can see Toolset Layouts being used for the parent layout structure, and Elementor being perfect for the page specific layouts.

I am reiterating my +1 🙂

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.