Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Archive page issue with Betheme

This support ticket is created 6 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 6 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hello
I am using BeTheme(Muffin group) as my site template. I have a custom post type("Resume").
I am trying to create an archive page for my custom post type.
I created archive page from ToolSet>WordPress Archives. But archive page display wrong! It shows default archive page and my archive page together. See attachments

4.png
3.png
2.png
1.png

send attachments

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Mohammed,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Would you mind providing me with a copy of the theme so that I can test this and see what happens ?

Thanks,
Shane

Hello
I sent login information as private message

Shane
Supporter

Hi Mohammed,

Would you mind if I installed the duplicator plugin so that I can create a clone of your site for local testing ?

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,
No problem, You can do it.
Thank you

Shane
Supporter

Hi Mohammed,

Ok so in my testing is that the archive actually works, however what it does is that its also including other archive information into the archive as well.

Would it be possible to contact the provider for the theme and ask them about this, showing them the issue to see if there is any modification that can be done to the archive template file to help improve this ?

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.