Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Annoying warnings after saving post types

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 10 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Roberto Ciccolella 10 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Caridad.

Author

Hello,

I evaluating wp types with the intention to buy wp views later on to use for my daily development activity for clients.

I have installed it in a test WordPress site and any time I create or edit a post type I get long listing of warnings (see below).

If I go back with my browser window I can see that the plugin works and all changes / editing are indeed there.

Any help on what to do to resolve this issue?

Thanks

Roberto

==========================================================WARNINGS====================================================

Warning: array_combine() [function.array-combine]: Both parameters should have at least 1 element in /home/wpweb/public_html/testsite/wp-content/plugins/types/wpcf.php on line 160

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/wpweb/public_html/testsite/wp-content/plugins/types/wpcf.php on line 160

Warning: array_combine() [function.array-combine]: Both parameters should have at least 1 element in /home/wpweb/public_html/testsite/wp-content/plugins/types/wpcf.php on line 170

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/wpweb/public_html/testsite/wp-content/plugins/types/wpcf.php on line 170

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/wpweb/public_html/testsite/wp-content/plugins/types/wpcf.php on line 177

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/wpweb/public_html/testsite/wp-content/plugins/types/wpcf.php on line 177

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/wpweb/public_html/testsite/wp-content/plugins/types/wpcf.php on line 177

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/wpweb/public_html/testsite/wp-content/plugins/types/wpcf.php on line 179

Warning: array_combine() [function.array-combine]: Both parameters should have at least 1 element in /home/wpweb/public_html/testsite/wp-content/plugins/types/wpcf.php on line 160

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/wpweb/public_html/testsite/wp-content/plugins/types/wpcf.php on line 160

Warning: array_combine() [function.array-combine]: Both parameters should have at least 1 element in /home/wpweb/public_html/testsite/wp-content/plugins/types/wpcf.php on line 170

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/wpweb/public_html/testsite/wp-content/plugins/types/wpcf.php on line 170

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/wpweb/public_html/testsite/wp-content/plugins/types/wpcf.php on line 177

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/wpweb/public_html/testsite/wp-content/plugins/types/wpcf.php on line 179

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/wpweb/public_html/testsite/wp-content/plugins/types/wpcf.php:160) in /home/wpweb/public_html/testsite/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

I am surprised that posts younger than mine have been promptly answered. What kind of criteria you have in this forum to prioritize answers?

Dea Roberto,

Those warnings are caused by having no custom taxonomies defined yet and those cause much problems. It has been fixed in our development version that we will soon release. Meanwhile you can disable WP_DEBUG or create a custom taxonomy. About the criteria, we try to reply the quickest ones first.

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.

Regards,
Caridad

Dear Caridad,

I really like a forum where moderators say "Dear" to start... usually forum admins are quite rude they go straight to the point, maybe this is because of my European way to think...

I am evaluating WP Types and also thinking seriously to buy WP Views.

I have removed WP_DEBUG and YES the warnings are now gone.

At the moment I use Pods + Loopbuddy and very happy with them but I think that WP Views looks more user friendly. So i am going probably to buy the developer licence soon.

Thanks

Regards
Roberto

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.