Skip Navigation

[Resolved] AJAX filter not working properly

This support ticket is created 7 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 80 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by nadavR 6 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

What I can do then is ask Flywheel to pack up a backup and give us the download link - Stay tuned.

in the meantime - just updating that I have to turn off staging, it's actually causing everyone to get locked out of the system because there is no space left. i'll keep you posted once the backup is ready to download.

Hi Christian, here's a download link to the most recent backup (from just a little earlier today). This is a backup of the live site. Please let me know if this works for you.

-edited-

Thanks, I will take a look.

Hi, is it possible to create a backup that does not include the wp-content/uploads folder, cache, or backup archives? This file is 14Gb and I've been unable to completely download it so far, the download stalls or fails before completion.

Yes, I asked Flywheel for a backup that doesn't include /uploads. Here it is, let me know if this works for you:
-edited-

Thanks, I have removed these links for your security. I will test this version and update you soon.

Okay I have asked my 2nd tier support team to take a look, because I'm not quite sure what's going on here. I have passed your information along to them, along with a stripped-down clone of your site. Please standby and I will update you when I have additional information to share.

Hi, follow up questions from the 2nd tier:
Did you use any 3rd party plugin to edit, register, or update the checkboxes?
Did you use any 3rd party plugin to migrate this site?

Editing checkboxes etc - no. Everything was done through toolset.
Import - if I remember correctly, some items were migrated via WP all import, but that was back in 2015 and all has been working perfectly and smoothly until this issue - and most entries are newer and done directly on Toolset. Either way, all CPTs and fields were defined and registered by Toolset, not any other program.

Okay thanks, I'll pass that along and update you soon.

Hi, just a quick update to let you know that Beda from 2nd Tier support will be following up with you here shortly. Thanks for your patience.

Thank you Christian, I'll wait.

I have analysed this package and I found one thing that is not clear.

The Options of the checkboxes save unusual data in the database:

[wpcf-fields-checkboxes-option-accordion-tt3jie] => 0

This is an example of one option, saved with 0 (empty).
The confusing is, since Types exists, those options should look like this:

[wpcf-fields-checkboxes-option-9bc6ad4438958ddf2c6281893532d927-1] => 0

Do you notice the difference of the suffix, which is much larger and complex in the second code snippet above?
This is the same since the first version of Types, as I tested.

We never produced option names like in your install.

That leads to believe that at some point data has been either ported from some other plugin or imported to Types with a CSV for example.
I see you mention this was not the case, still, those Option names are not produced by a vanilla Types install - or are the result of an already passed BUG.

I read you had this working for years, and even after the recent updates, it still worked, until recently.

I will do the following:
- regress on your Duplicator Package I have, to the previous Types and Toolset Versions
- I hope I can get back to a working stage
- then hopefully we can spot the issue and fix it

This will require some time. The issue is exceptional, I have seen similar problems where it was simply solved by re-saving all the Fields and Posts (that is fast, with the bulk edit options).
But on your Duplicator, this did not help.

You may try on the site you have, but I do not think it will help.

I will work on this, and Mohammed, my colleague, as well. I will not be here next week, but someone of us will work on this so to bring your site back on track as soon as possible.

Hi Bess, thanks for your answer.
Unfortunately, we can’t go back to previous backups (we don’t use duplicator - we use the host Flywheel’s backup system) because the site is active with 1000s of users. Loading a backup will cause a lot of information to be lost.

Maybe rolling back to a previous Types or Views plugin can help? Can you try this on your stripped down copy?

Thanks,
Nadav

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.