Skip Navigation

[Resolved] 2017 Theme Responsive Menu Disabled ?

This support ticket is created 7 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 7 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

J S

Hello, I'm using Types and the WP 2017 Theme. The only other plugin I have installed is All Imports. For some reason, the responsive menu has been disabled or at least it does not expand or show any links throughout the site.

Is there a setting that needs to be adjusted somewhere to make the responsive menu work as expected? I am using Layouts to create templates but I don't think I've changed anything related to the menu on the Header/Footer Layout or any other page.

This is an unmodified version of the WP 2017 Theme. The site is here:

hidden link

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

We are currently aware of this issue and have a workaround to get this resolved for you.

To resolve this please follow the instructions below.

1. Open plugins/layouts-twentyseventeen/application/layouts/row/type/header.php

2. In line 12 replace this

$this->setCssId( 'mast-head' ); 

with this

$this->setCssId( 'masthead' );

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

J S

That did it. Will this be included in next update of the plugin or do I need to keep track of the edit and re-apply it?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Right now i'm not seeing this as a fix in the update patch notes. However there are items that sometimes get fixed that are not included in the patch notes.

If it's not fixed then you would need to re-apply the patch.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.