In the past, the Toolset Theme Author account allowed you to build and distribute themes based on Toolset. This account type is not available anymore, with no plans of reviving it.
However, all features should keep working for existing Toolset Theme Authors. This doesn’t include any of the block-based features that Toolset now focuses on.
This section is meant for Theme Authors that have existing Toolset-based themes.
- How to build Toolset-based themes
- Delivering Toolset-based themes to clients
- How to write good descriptions for your theme’s elements
- How to publish your theme’s auto-generated documentation
- How to add custom Theme Options to themes you build with Toolset