To start displaying Google or Azure maps on your website, you first need to install and set up the Toolset Maps plugin. You can then add an Address custom field to your content.
- Make sure the Toolset Types plugin is installed and registered on your site.
- In the WordPress admin, go to the Plugins → Add New page and click the Commercial tab.
- In the list of Toolset plugins select Toolset Maps, check the Activate after download option and click the Download button.
Alternatively, you can download the Toolset Maps plugin from your Toolset account page and manually upload it to your site.
- To display Google or Azure maps, you must first configure an API key with their service.
- Once you have the API key, go to the Toolset → Settings page and click the Maps tab.
- Use the API to use section to select the maps service.
- Use the Google Map API key or Microsoft Azure Maps API key section to enter the key you configured in the first step.
After installing and configuring Toolset Maps, you can add an Address field to any post type.
- Create a group of custom fields or edit an existing one.
- Click the Add New Field button and select to insert an Address field.
- In the dialog that appears, enter the name and other options for the Address field.
The address field will now appear when editing posts of that post type.
- Displaying a Simple Map
- Displaying a Map on A Single Post Template
- Displaying a List of Posts on A Map
- Filtering and Ordering Map Markers by Distance
- Using custom styles for maps
- Creating an API Key for Using Google and Azure Maps
- How to Use Google Maps API from China
- Data Caching For Maps Addresses