Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Reset standard template fot Article

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 7 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 7 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author

Hi, how i can reset the standard theme template for display article?
I have actived it, but now i need to return back to the default.

Thanks.

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Johnny,

Thank you for contacting Toolset Support. If you are talking about Views Content Template, then you can unassign it by going to:
WP Dashboard >> Toolset >> Content Templates >> Edit {Your Content Template} >> under Usage section you can Deselect it (Article or your post type) >> Save it.

If you are talking about something else, please provide step by step details and screenshots of the problem so we can see it and suggest accordingly.

Thank you

Thanks.

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Please feel free to mark it as resolved if all is good now. Thank you

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.