Skip Navigation

[Resolved] I cannot login to wp administration, it shows fatal error in Types

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 7 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Peter Sasák 7 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author

I am trying to: login to wp administration of my site

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: citrusar.eu

I expected to see: loged in

Instead, I got: fatal error

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

wp-admin.png

Hi Peter,

Thank you for contacting Toolset support. I can successfully logged in to your site without any error using chrome browser. See attached screenshot and advise further.

Thank you

Hi,
it works again. I use chrome browser too. The error message is shown sometimes and won´t disappear for hour, max for a day. After that time it works again without problem. This is not the first time when I suffered with the same login problem. I can´t explain why.

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Do you have any screenshot or the error_log of the error that was shown?

- One common reason of such issue is when WP Memory limit is hit, your site’s current WP memory is 128MB, please added these lines in wp-config.php file to increase it:

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

- Please also ask your hosting company to increase PHP memory to 256MB, some servers may require memory change from their server side.

Then hopefully error will not appear again, if it re-appear please take screenshot of it so we can analyze it. Thank you

Thank for your advice. I don´t have screenshot. I fill the code to .php file. Now I need to wait, but I hope everything is OK now.

login atempt.jpg

The same problem is back! I can´t imagine what it could cause. The webstie is working, but when I try to login to administration I get the fatal error message.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_plugins() in /data/web/virtuals/118465/virtual/www/domains/citrusar.eu/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php on line 2156

It is very frustrating.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.