Skip Navigation

[Resolved] divi content hide

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 6 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 6 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author

I would like to hide a section in DIVI builder on a content template.

Is there any documentation that you are following? I looked over the DIVI / wp-types documentation and could not find anything on hiding content.

I tried

{!{wpv-conditional if="( $(wpcf-application__r-follow_up_date__c) ne '' )"}!}

{!{types field='trip__r-name'}!}{!{/types}!}

{!{/wpv-conditional}!}

But that did not work and that was in one single text module. Is this not supported?

Looks like this is working inside a single text module by using the code I included in the first post. Had a caching issue. However I would like to hide a complete section. Any way to do that?

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Jim,

Thank you for contacting Toolset support. I would love to help you in this but I need some specific details for that:

1. Which section you would like to hide, can you please provide page link?

2. Please also provide screenshot for the section that you want to hide and it would be good if you can share html or screenshot for the Content Template so we can see what modifications needed.

3. Link to old thread or the code that you have used previously?

Thank you

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.