- Updated Toolset Dashboard to list the Conditional Content Templates and WordPress Archives for specific taxonomy terms.
- Fixed a rare issue that would produce an error when trying to manually connect an intermediary post to a parent or a child post.
- Fixed the option for hiding the Related Content metabox for particular post types (on the Edit Post page). Until now, it was being applied only for the user who saved the post type options. Another resaving of each affected post type is necessary in order to apply the setting site-wide.
- Updated a link to Relevanssi documentation that appears in the Types field settings.
- Updated translations for Spanish, French, and German and removed translations for all other languages.
- Addressed an edge-case cache invalidation issue with the public post relationship API.
- Improved translation of Multiline and WYSIWYG fields inside Repeatable Field Groups.
- Fixed editing Repeatable Field Groups when they contain a field of a no-longer-existing type.
- Added a “rel” attribute with the “noopener” value for URL fields displayed as links that open in new tabs.
- Fixed an issue where Types fields content were no longer added to the Yoast SEO Analysis.
- Ensured that the ordering of Repeatable Field Group items is preserved in secondary languages as well.
- Fixed an issue with custom field input validation in Gutenberg.