The testimonials appear in a three-column grid. Each cell consists of the individual’s feedback with a small round photo of them and their personal details in capital letters below the content.
The module contains:
- Elements to separate and provide information about each testimonial:
- a custom post type
- custom fields
- A View that displays the testimonial posts
- A Content Template which creates a page for each single testimonial
- Toolset Types
- Toolset Views
- Toolset Module Manager (only to import the module)
How to import the module
- Go to Toolset -> Modules, switch to the Modules library tab.
- Locate the Testimonials – three column grid module and click Import, next click Import selected items.
How to use the module
After importing the module:
- Go to the page on which you want the testimonials to appear.
- Click Fields and Views.
- Locate the Testimonials – three column grid View and click to insert it.
- Save your page.
You should see all your testimonials in a grid.
The View uses Bootstrap columns. Your output should match the layout shown on the image above. If your columns are not displayed correctly, go to Toolset->Settings->General and select the Toolset should load Bootstrap 4.0 option.