Three testimonials appear on a slider next to each other. The slider rotates every few seconds. For each testimonial you can see the author image and an excerpt. More details appear when you hover over each one.
The module contains:
- Elements to separate and provide information about each testimonial:
- a custom post type
- custom fields
- A View that displays the testimonial posts
- A Content Template which creates a page for each single testimonial
- Toolset Types
- Toolset Views
- Toolset Module Manager (only to import the module)
How to import the module
- Go to Toolset -> Modules, switch to the Modules library tab.
- Locate the Testimonials – three cell slider module and click Import, next click Import selected items.
How to use the module
After importing the module:
- Go to the page on which you want the testimonials to appear.
- Click Fields and Views.
- Locate the Testimonials – three cell slider View and click to insert it.
- Save your page.
You should see all your testimonials in a slider.
The View uses Bootstrap columns. Your output should match the layout shown on the image above. If your columns are not displayed correctly, go to Toolset->Settings->General and select the Toolset should load Bootstrap 4.0 option.