The testimonials appear in a slider with one testimonial per slide. The user sees a round photo at the top with the content below followed by the author’s details. The slide automatically rotates or the user can scroll through them.
The module contains:
- Elements to separate and provide information about each testimonial:
- a custom post type
- custom fields
- A View that displays the testimonial posts
- A Content Template which creates a page for each single testimonial
- Toolset Types
- Toolset Views
- Toolset Module Manager (only to import the module)
How to import the module
- Go to Toolset -> Modules, switch to the Modules library tab.
- Locate the Testimonials – one cell slider module and click Import, next click Import selected items.
How to use the module
After importing the module:
- Go to the page on which you want the testimonials to appear.
- Click Fields and Views.
- Locate the Testimonials – one cell slider View and click to insert it.
- Save your page.
You should see all your testimonials in a slider.