Custom Single Product layout. The layout includes standard WooCommerce product fields arranged in two columns to reflect the original design of the WooCommerce template. It also includes a custom field and a custom taxonomy.
The module contains:
- A custom layout to be used for Single-Product pages. The layout uses both standard WooCommerce fields and custom fields/taxonomies.
- A custom field for the WooCommerce Products
- A custom taxonomy for the WooCommerce Products
To import the Single product layout correctly, you need to have the following plugins installed and active on your site:
- Toolset Types
- Toolset Views
- Toolset WooCommerce Views
- Toolset Layouts
How to import the module
- Make sure you have all the required plugins (see the list above) installed and active
- Go to Toolset -> Modules, switch to the Modules library tab.
- Locate the Single Product module and click Import, next click Import selected items.
How to use the module
To use custom layouts for single product-pages go to Toolset-> WooCommerce Views and make sure you have the WooCommerce Views plugin default single product template (single-product.php) option enabled in the Product Template File section.