Members appear in a two column grid. On the left of each cell is a large photo with their position, name and description beside it on the right. Underneath each photo are icons which display contact details when you hover.
The module contains:
- Elements to separate and provide information about each member:
- a custom post type
- custom fields
- a custom taxonomy, which represents the member’s spoken languages
- A View that displays the member posts
- A Content Template which creates a page for each single member
- Toolset Types
- Toolset Views
- Toolset Module Manager (only to import the module)
How to import the module
- Go to Toolset -> Modules, switch to the Modules library tab.
- Locate the Members – two column grid module and click Import, next click Import selected items.
How to use the module
After importing the module:
- Go to the page on which you want the members to appear.
- Click Fields and Views.
- Locate the Members – two column grid View and click to insert it.
- Save your page.
You should see all your members in a grid.
The View uses Bootstrap columns. Your output should match the layout shown on the image above. If your columns are not displayed correctly, go to Toolset->Settings->General and select the Toolset should load Bootstrap 4.0 option.