The members appear in a three column grid. Each cell contains a large photo of them with their name, position, description and contact details below.
The module contains:
- Elements to separate and provide information about each member:
- a custom post type
- custom fields
- A View that displays the member posts
- A Content Template which creates a page for each single member
- Toolset Types
- Toolset Views
- Toolset Module Manager (only to import the module)
How to import the module
- Go to Toolset -> Modules, switch to the Modules library tab.
- Locate the Members – three column grid with large photo module and click Import, next click Import selected items.
How to use the module
After importing the module:
- Go to the page on which you want the members to appear.
- Click Fields and Views.
- Locate the Members – three column grid with large photo View and click to insert it.
- Save your page.
You should see all your members in a grid.
The View uses Bootstrap columns. Your output should match the layout shown on the image above. If your columns are not displayed correctly, go to Toolset->Settings->General and select the Toolset should load Bootstrap 4.0 option.