House search with simple and advanced filters. The properties are displayed in a grid and also on a Google map.
After installing the module, the search is available as the Seacrh – Houses View and can be inserted into any page.
- Toolset Types
- Toolset Views
- Toolset Maps
- Toolset Module Manager (only to install the module)
How to install and use
- Go to Toolset -> Modules, switch to the Modules library tab.
- Locate the House Search module and click Install, next click Import selected items.
- Go to a page on which you want the slider to appear. Click Fields and Views and locate the Search – House View and insert it.
Please note that you are importing only the Toolset structures (Views, Field Groups, Relationships, etc) not the actual content.
If you would like to populate your structures with the same content as in our Real Estate site use the WordPress importer.
- Go to Tools->Import
- Run Importer
- Import the following XML files in the following order:
The View uses Bootstrap columns. Your output should match the layout shown on the image above. If your columns are not displayed correctly, go to Toolset->Settings->General and select the Toolset should load Bootstrap 4.0 option.