The Toolset Image Slider block allows you to upload or choose images, choose styling options and create beautiful image sliders in a minute.
Follow these steps
- Insert the Toolset Image Slider block.
- Select the images and click to create a new gallery.
- If needed, add captions to the images and click to insert the gallery.
You will now see the slider in the editor.
You can now further customize your slider using options in the sidebar menu:
- Select the number of columns
- Turn image cropping on and off
- Display or hide captions
- Change the slider output style
- Style the captions
Main Toolset Block Used in this Lesson
Display static or dynamic images as a slider