Hi, I'm about to build a site with around 5k of 'Contemplations' from a contemporary philosopher. Each contemplation will have:
1. A title which will be a 4 digit number,
2. Body of text (only a few sentences),
3. A subject/subjects - such as Healing
4. A letter of the alphabet
The philosopher wants all contemplations to be listed alphabetically by subject. Some contemplations will be listed under multiple subjects. For instance, a contemplation listed under the topic of Healing could also be found under related topics such as Body, Health, Disease, Illness, Pain, Stress, faith & Prayer.
The philosopher wants a people to be able to navigate in multiple ways including the default way which will be a contemplations order by A-Z by topic.
So my plan at the moment to build this with Toolset in WP is:
1. Custom post type - Contemplation
2. Title - the contemplation number
3. Normal body text
4. Category - I'm thinking each subject will be filed under a letter of the alphabet which corresponds to the subject, eg: Healing would be in the 'H' category
5. Taxonomy - the subject or subjects of the contemplation, eg: Healing, Body, Health
I'll then make an index page with a paginated list of contemplations using the buttons A-Z for primary navigation.
Once we have a handle on the data the next step will be to build a native app for iOS and Android using the Toolset based site as the place to manage the contemplations.
Does this sound like a logical and optimal way to build this?