Skip Navigation

[Fermé] I need to set the visible size of an input field in a CRED form

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Auteur
Publications

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I have a long CRED form that has a custom text field requiring entry of a number between 1 and 10. So, I want the visible size of the input field to be "2". Also, I want to limit the entry value to be between 1 and 10. This is simple to do in html, but I can't figure out how to do this in CRED/Forms.

I tried to handle the value 1–10 part with cred_form_validate, but after many hours of debugging, I keep getting "Form not saved due to the following 2 errors:" but there are no error messages shown below that.

Isn't there a way to add this functionality to a CRED form field?

SORRY, WRONG SITE!!!
The site is: hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

I understand you're referring to the rating fields under the text "Rate the strength (1–10) of each item:" in the form.

Can you please share temporary admin login details in reply to this message? This will allow me to see how these fields are set up and suggest the best way to achieve this after testing on my website.

Note: Your next reply will be private and please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Thanks, Waqar –

I need to pull a new version up to the staging site and give you access to that, rather than the live site.
I will come back here to ask for another private reply with login credentials for the staging site.

Thanks,
JeffS

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thanks for the update and I'll wait to hear back from you.

Note: I've set your next reply as private again.

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] I need to set the visible size of an input field in a CRED form’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.