Skip Navigation

[Résolu] How to import TourCMS fileds in woocommerce single product

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 10 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 23 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Noman Il y a 6 années et 10 mois.

Assisted by: Noman.

Auteur
Publications
Schermafbeelding 2017-06-16 om 13.50.04.png

It is not working for me. I did what you suggested. But now I can make relationship with the CPT created with Toolset but not with the original tourscms post. See attachment with only the created one showing.

I can now create the relationship with my own CPT so this is what I understand.

I can send you my login if you like.

Cheers

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

In the list it will still show 1 post type (that’s expected) but the connection we want would have been created. Have you tried to modify this Tours cpt using Types now? (enable some taxonomies, enable parent/child relationship).

If you have tried above and its not working still then I need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site (preferably staging site if any). Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

✙ Please add any links that relates to this problem (backend pages and/or frontend).

Thank you

Noman
Supporter

Hello Marco,

Thank you for sending the login info. Sorry, we initially ran into the weekend and I was on leave yesterday. I am working on this issue now and should get back to you asap.

Thank you for your co-operation and patience as we strive hard to resolve this.

No problem. I am happy that you would take a look. I hope you can get it to work.

Noman
Supporter

tours-products relationship.png

I have followed the steps and I have setup the post types relationship and now Products and TourCMS post types are also visible in Types. I set the TourCMS as child, you can change if needed.

- I have enabled 2 fields using Post Field Control.
- Linked this tour “Raften Praag Veltrusy” with a product (using post relationship section or option).
- And the fields are shown in the Post Relationship section inside product, please see attached screenshot.

You can enable more fields in the same way using Post Field Control. The post fields group we will be using is this one “Field Group for Tours/Hotels”.
hidden link

Thank you

Great! I will take a look later in the evening. First get my daugther from childcare school 🙂

Noman
Supporter

Sure thing 🙂 You can take your time, have a great day. Thanks

Hi Noman,

I have tried to get the tourcms data into product but did not succeed. I created an content template and used this in views. I can get the basic items to show but not the tour cms items. Can you take a look if I am doing it right?

Marco

Noman
Supporter

Hi Marco,

We will handle this in a separate ticket, we are manage to link post types, edit them using Types in this ticket and some other things. Please assign the new ticket to me and I will be happy to check how to display these fields data on frontend pages.

Please kindly open a new ticket if you need help with this. This will help other users with similar problems to find solutions when searching the forum, I am not allowed to handle multiple issues in the same ticket as per support policy. https://toolset.com/toolset-support-policy/

Thank you

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.