Pages templates aren't being loaded after Toolset Layouts plugin update
- As a basic step, and to figure out the problem cause, disable all non-Toolset plugins and activate a default theme like "Twentyfifteen" then test the issue.
- If you figured out which plugin/theme causes the conflict, please open a new ticket and mention your findings
- For the currently displaying issue, it was a problem with the template loading order
- For example, this filter has a priority (99) add_filter('template_include', array('Roots_Wrapping', 'wrap'), 99);
- Increasing 99 to higher value solved the issue. But this is a special case of this theme.
This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.
Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.
No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.
|-||9:00 – 10:00||-||-||-||-||-|
Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)