Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Display an HTML table stored as code using Types

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by davidS-53 Il y a 5 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Auteur
Publications

I'm copying an HTML table into a multiple line field.

The table structure stores fine, however, when I render it into a template using [types field='report-content' output='raw'][/types] none of the table HTML structure is rendered. I assume it's being filtered out? How can I get it to render the proper structure?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi David,

Thank you for waiting.

While looking into the details you've shared, it wasn't clear how the form "Monthly Report - Add New" was being used and there were no "Monthly Reports" posts published on the website.

To test the fields with a table's HTML code, I added a draft post "TS support test Monthly Report", which shows a table's HTML from those fields correctly.
( hidden link )

I'll suggest checking the flow/process through which the table's content is being saved in those fields and then check the field's output again.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

Hmm, seems to be working now. Cheers for your help!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.