Skip Navigation

[Résolu] wrong content template applied to post

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 10 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 10:00 - - - - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 7 réponses, has 4 voix.

Last updated by Mohammed Il y a 7 années et 7 mois.

Assisted by: Mohammed.

Auteur
Publications
Capture.JPG

I have 1 custom post type that is being created with the wrong content template. When it is saved via the front end cred form, it has a different content template applied. All the other custom post types are working correctly.

I had this same problem, with the same post type in Layouts. So I tried using content templates instead of layouts and still have the problem.

For some reason the Property post is getting the Unit content template applied.

Thanks

Dear Adam,

I can not duplicate same problem in my localhost, please check these:
1) Make sure you are using the latest version of Toolset plugins, you can download them here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/
2) Deactivate other plugins and switch to wordpress default theme, and test again.

This has always happened to me If you have more then one Cred Form on the same page.
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/more-then-one-cred-form-on-a-page-conflict-with-each-other/

ooooh.. wow, I hadn't noticed that was the glitch. I have pages that have numerous different cred forms/types on them, and haven't had problems with them saving. But, I guess I hadn't realized that only 2 had content templates applied, and those are the ones getting messed up.

The rest are going to get content templates applied soon though, so this is going to be a huge problem if not corrected quickly.

Thanks for the details, I add this thread to our to-do list, our developers will take care of it.

Hello,

I’m Mohammed Toolset support second tier and I have been escalated to this thread. I’ll give my best to help you to achieve your needs through Toolset components.

I've checked the issue and I found that it's a CRED issue.

I've forwarded the required information to the development team so that they can check and handle the issue.

Please wait and I will get back to you once I get any updates.

Thanks.

Mohammed,
Has this issue been resolved yet?

Hi Adam,

Please update all Toolset plugins and test the issue.
The latest CRED version should fix this issue.

Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.