Skip Navigation

[Fermé] When using WPImport the designed template does not get assigned

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Minesh Il y a 3 années et 9 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

I use WPImport to populate my files on a daily basis, this is an automated task run by a cron job.
The import works fine but after the import has completed the template does not get assigned to the post type.

I tried adding a custom field for _layouts_template and assigning the slug but this didn't work.

How do i assign the correct template when importing please. Otherwise this solution is a total time waster as i can't expect the client to go in and manually bind every time an import has completed.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.'

Can you please tell me that you want to assign the content template created from Toolset => Content Templates or you want to assign Layouts template?

Are you using Layouts plugin?

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] When using WPImport the designed template does not get assigned’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.