Skip Navigation

[Fermé] When i add new fields to an existing posttype i get a blank page

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 13 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Shane Il y a 7 années et 6 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to:

add a new field to an existing Post Field Group - when i click save - i get a blank page in Backend.

When a make a new Post Field Group i can save it an all works fine, but not with an existing Post Field Group.

My System: PHP 5.6 latest, WP 4.6.1, all checked - 256MB Memory Limit in PHP

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Alex,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

When you say black screen do you mean just a white screen with no text?

Could you provide me with a screenshot?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Shane

Hey,

it is a blank screen/white screen as i wrote above 😉 . - Also there is a screenshot more than funny.

thx for an answer.. - alex

Shane
Supporter

Hi Alex,

Could you enable the wordpress debugging so we can see what error is being generated on this page.

To do this please follow the instructions in the link below.
hidden link

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

this is the output:

WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler: [Table 'usr_p375579_1.wp_termmeta' doesn't exist]
SELECT term_id, meta_key, meta_value FROM wp_termmeta WHERE term_id IN (2,24,11,23) ORDER BY meta_id ASC

Notice: wp_enqueue_script wurde fehlerhaft aufgerufen. Skripte und Styles sollten nicht vor den Hooks wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts oder login_enqueue_scripts registriert oder eingebunden werden. Weitere Informationen: Debugging in WordPress (engl.) (Diese Meldung wurde in Version 3.3.0 hinzugefügt.) in /html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3996

Notice: Die verwendete Konstruktor-Methode für WP_Widget in unite_popular_posts_widget ist seit Version 4.3.0 veraltet! Verwende stattdessen
__construct()
. in /html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler: [Table 'usr_p375579_1.wp_termmeta' doesn't exist]
SELECT term_id, meta_key, meta_value FROM wp_termmeta WHERE term_id IN (1) ORDER BY meta_id ASC

Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 1110 of 2055 bytes in /html/wp-content/plugins/types/application/models/helper/condition/views/views_exist.php on line 29

Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 1098 of 1948 bytes in /html/wp-content/plugins/types/application/models/helper/condition/views/views_exist.php on line 29

Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 1102 of 1872 bytes in /html/wp-content/plugins/types/application/models/helper/condition/views/views_exist.php on line 29

Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 1107 of 1940 bytes in /html/wp-content/plugins/types/application/models/helper/condition/views/views_exist.php on line 29
WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler: [Duplicate entry '6feb8b45195fe368b8fafd73d1183da6' for key 'uc_domain_name_context_md5']
INSERT INTO `wp_icl_strings` (`language`, `context`, `gettext_context`, `domain_name_context_md5`, `name`, `value`, `status`) VALUES ('en', 'plugin Types', '', '6feb8b45195fe368b8fafd73d1183da6', 'field artikelnummer name', 'Artikelnummer', '0')

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Could not add String with arguments: value: Artikelnummer allow_empty_value: language: en' in /html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/class-wpml-register-string-filter.php:190 Stack trace: #0 /html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/class-wpml-register-string-filter.php(135): WPML_Register_String_Filter->save_string('Artikelnummer', false, 'en', 'plugin Types', '', 'field artikelnu...') #1 /html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/inc/functions.php(265): WPML_Register_String_Filter->register_string('plugin Types', 'field artikelnu...', 'Artikelnummer', false, '') #2 /html/wp-content/plugins/types/library/toolset/types/embedded/includes/wpml.php(186): icl_register_string('plugin Types', 'field artikelnu...', 'Artikelnummer', false) #3 /html/wp-content/plugins/types/library/toolset/types/includes/fields.php(551): wpcf_translate_register_string('plugin Types', 'field artikelnu...', 'Artikelnummer') #4 /html/wp-co in /html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/class-wpml-register-string-filter.php on line 190

thx alex

Shane
Supporter

Hi Alex,

Could you disable the wpml string translations plugin and let me know if you are still seeing the white screen.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

yes it is - when i deactivate the WPML-Plugins, it works. But i need it! What can i do?

thanks, alex

Shane
Supporter

Hi Alex,

Would you mind providing me with the debug data on your website ?

To do this please follow the instructions in the link below.
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Also I would recommend that you open a ticket with the WPML support forum as they are better equipped to assist with this issue since the error is generated by String Translations.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

here is the debug-information:

Shane
Supporter

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the debug information.

Everything seems fine to me so I would recommend taking this issue up further with the WPML support team.

Thanks,
Shane

HI Shane,

but the thing is, that when i make a new Post Field Group all is allright! I can open it again and make some changes to the fields or create new fields without any Problems..

Do you think its an bug from wpml? Then i start a request on their supportsystem.

thanks, alex

Shane
Supporter

Hi Alex,

Thats strange.

The issue only occurs with one group and not all ?

So your existing groups are the only ones with the issue ?

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

Hey,

yes its only in the existing old group, the new one is always editable. .

thx - alex

Shane
Supporter

Hi Alex,

Since its with the existing group and it functions normally when string translations is disabled I would recommend waiting on the WPML support teams response on this.

Thanks,
Shane

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] When i add new fields to an existing posttype i get a blank page’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.