Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Warning messages when Toolset Blocks is loaded

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 1 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Robert Campbell Il y a 2 années et 1 mois.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Auteur
Publications
Toolset-Blocks.jpg

I am doing some investigation on one of my client sites regarding potential conflicts between the Guttenberg editor and plugins. The site uses a large number of plugins including Toolset.

So I have done a fresh install of WordPress on my dev site and I am checking plugins, one by one, using the Chrome Dev Console.

My dev site is hidden link

I am getting two warnings in the Chrome Dev Console when Toolset Blocks is enabled and I load 'Add New Post'.

I have attached a screenshot of the two warnings.

Toolset Blocks is the only active plugin when these warning messages appear.

Can you let me know if these warning messages are known about? And is there a way to correct the issue?

Regards
Robert

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Robert,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

The warning messages shown in your screenshot are depreciation notices and are safe to ignore. It is highly unlikely that these notices can cause any conflict or compatibility issue with another plugin or theme.

WordPress keeps adding changes and improvements to its core methods and functions and these notices are there to inform that the support for a particular method/function may not be available in future releases, in favor of newer ones.

Our development team closely monitors these changes and introduces necessary updates in the Toolset plugins accordingly, too.

In case, you notice any compatibility issue between a Toolset plugin and any third-party theme or plugin, you're welcome to let us know and we'll have it investigated.

regards,
Waqar

Hi Waqar
Thank you for explaining the meaning of these warning messages. I will ignore them for the moment.
I use a lot of plugins and the Guttenberg editor is very slow to load and I'm getting a lot of warnings and errors reported. At the moment the Featured Image box in the Add New Post, is not displaying in the Guttenberg editor reliably so I am having to go through all the plug-ins to try and figure out what is causing the problem.
Best regards
Robert

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.