Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Views and Blocks on the same site

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 4 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by webD-3 Il y a 4 années et 4 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

I just started creating a new website for a client a couple of weeks ago and had already created a few Views, prior to your release of Blocks. I have installed Blocks and have utilized the new features in a couple of places also. My issue - when the Blocks plugin is Active, "Views" disappears from the Toolset menu. In order to access Views I have to disable Blocks. Everything seems to be functional when both plugins are active, I just can't seem to access Views unless Blocks is disabled. Is there a way that I can still access the Views screen from the menu while also keeping Blocks active?

Hello,

Please try this:
Dashboard-> Toolset-> Settings-> General
in section "Editing experience", enable option " Show both the legacy and Blocks interface and let me choose which to use for each item I build", and test again.

That did it. Thank you very much for your help!

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.