Skip Navigation

[Résolu] use cred to display admin panel screens

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 4 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by paulB-10 Il y a 8 années et 3 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications
Menu_Team_Nomation.png
Admin_Team_Nomination.png
CRED_Team_Nomination.png

I am trying to:
Give users the ability to add / enter data that is on the Admin Screens.
As an example I have created CRED from for a custom type "Team Nomination".
Option 1.
I can create CRED forms and add it to a page and menu. Access to the menu is based on the user role.
see the screen from the site menu.
Option 2
Another way to do this would be let the user access the wordpress dashboard and that would give them access to all the screens they have permission to add / amend.
The admin screens have the default wordpress presentation (see admin panel screen shot)
The question is:
How do I present the wordpress admin screens using CRED from when the user accesses the dashboard?
The advantage of this is I no longer have to add the "Team Nomination" to the menu and the admin screen would have the same look and feel as the CRED form.
I also assume that if this is possible the CRED form which presents the admin screen will use the current theme as well.

This might be useful as an example if a team nomination is added by a user but an editor can change the nomination in the wordpress admin screen. It would be good to have the screen look the same of the user and the editor.

I visited this URL:
hidden link

I have shown the screen generated with

Instead, I got:

Dear paul,

CRED forms only work in wordpress front-end, so it is not possible to render a CRED form in wordpress admin side, I suggest you try this:
1) put the CRED form into a page,
2) create a link in dashborad, and link to above page.

Thanks for the response. I got the wrong impression from the CRED screen shot on the following page. https://toolset.com/home/cred/

Le forum ‘Types Community Support’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.