Skip Navigation

[Fermé] Types not saving more than one template filter

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 10 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Beda Il y a 8 années et 10 mois.

Assisted by: Beda.

Auteur
Publications

I am using the latest version of types, in my custom fields group, it will not save a custom fields group with more than one template as the filter. I tick the two templates I want to use, and when I save, it only keeps the original template selected and not the other. What is the problem?

Thanks

Bildschirmfoto 2015-06-07 um 13.22.09.png

Thank you for contacting us here in the Support Forum and for providing the Debug Informations

I can't reproduce this issue.

I tried to quickly save a Custom Field Group for 2 templates, and it correctly saves it as chosen, and stays as chosen also after save/reload

I see you still have the "Installer" Plugin installed.

You would need to remove that, it is not anymore need and now included in our Plugins by default.

To trouble shoot this, can you follow as instructed below:

❌ IMPORTANT ❌
Please backup the Database before you proceed.

- Does the issue also persist with our Default Theme Toolset Bootstrap and NO Plugins BUT the Toolset Plugins?

- If not, could you then re-enable the Plugins one after the other, and check the issue each time you enable a plugin?

- Please report me when the issue comes back

- It might also be due to the Theme.
Please do reactivate your Theme only after you are sure the issue isn't coming form a 3rd Party Plugin.

In case the issue persist also after above steps, please try to manually reinstall Types, as it might be due to corrupted files as well.

★ INSTRUCTIONS:

❌ Backup your website and database ❌
• Deactivate/Delete the "Installer" plugin
• Deactivate all Toolset plugins
• Login via FTP to your wp-content/plugins folder
• Delete all Toolset Plugins folders
• Go to https://toolset.com/account/downloads/ and download the latest stable Types Plugin, then extract it.
• Upload the plugin via FTP to the wp-content/plugins folder.
⌥ alternatively you could upload the .zip file using Dashboard > Plugins > New > Upload
• Register the Plugins for your site
⌥ you can do that under Dashboard > Types > Installer
This should not generate any problems.

⌥ In case you want to register Toolset Plugins for your site manually please make sure to enter the naked URL of your site in wp-types.com (something like hidden link)

⌥ In the extreme case, please try to register with all non-Toolset Plugins deactivated,
and Theme Toolset Bootstrap enabled.

Please don't hesitate to inform me in case the issue persists

Thank you

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Types not saving more than one template filter’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.