Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Toolset Types plugin incompatible with EventOn Calendar plugin

This support ticket is created Il y a 1 an et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Tom Gonzales Il y a 1 an et 9 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

I recently updated one of my primary plugins - EventOn Version 4.1.1 - and now the Full Calendar option will no long load consistently on the page unless I deactivate the Toolset Types Version 3.4.16 plugin.

The issue is that when the Types plugin is active, the browser will throw a 500 error when requesting the jquery.min.js ->admin-ajax.php files.

I've already reached out to my hosting company to make sure it's not a memory issue, and I've optimized the site using Hummingbird Pro Version 3.3.4, and I've tested all the plugins one-by-one and have isolated the issue to the Types plugin - when it's activated the calendar loads intermittently, and when it's deactivated it loads consistently.

Is there a similar example that we can see?
hidden link

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Hello,

I have checked the URLs you mentioned above:
1) hidden link
I can see only below message:

Sorry, but due to the high number of potentially malisious activity from visitors from your country, you are not permitted to browse this site.

2) hidden link
I see below error message in my Chrome browser console window:
admin-ajax.php Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

If you get PHP 500 errors in your website, that means there are PHP errors in your website, please try to get the PHP debug logs from your website:
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/#php-debugging

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.