Skip Navigation

[Fermé] Toolset Blocks + Stackable: "Update" button cannot be clicked

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Waqar Il y a 2 années et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Auteur
Publications
webd-3_stackable-210406.jpg

I am setting up a new website, and for the first time I'm trying to use a Stackable block inside a View.

After setting everything up in my page, I now am finding that the "Update" button at the upper right is no longer clickable after the page fully loads. Any edits that I attempt to make are noted by WordPress - if I "Leave" the page and come back in it tells me "There is an autosave of this post that is more recent than the version below" - but I am unable to save/update/publish.

I have found that if I disable either Toolset Blocks, or Stackable, the Update button remains available.

I am not noticing this behavior on the other Pages where I do not have Blocks or Stackable blocks in place.

I will be glad to provide additional information. Thank you.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

Do you see any error or warning on the screen or in the browser's console?

You're welcome to share temporary admin login details along with the link to a page where this view can be seen. This will help in troubleshooting and reproducing the issue on a test website.

Note: Your next reply will be private and please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thank you for sharing these details.

I've performed some tests on my website with a "Testimonial" block from Stackable placed inside Toolset View, but couldn't reproduce this issue. This suggests that something specific to your website is involved.

I also noticed a number of "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined" errors in the browser's console, originating from the file from the "Custom Fonts" plugin.
( file: {yourwebsite.com}/wp-content/plugins/custom-fonts/assets/js/bsf-custom-fonts.js )

To troubleshoot this, I'll suggest the following steps:

1. Please make sure that WordPress, active theme, and plugins are all updated to the latest versions.

2. It would be interesting to test this with all non-Toolset plugins disabled (except for Stackable) and a default theme like Twenty Twenty-One.

If it's fixed, you can start adding the disabled items, one by one, to narrow down to a possible conflicting one.

3. In case the issue still persists, I'll need a clone/snapshot of the website, to investigate this in more depth, on a different server.
( ref: https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/ )

Please let me know how it goes and I've set your next reply as private.

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Toolset Blocks + Stackable: "Update" button cannot be clicked’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.