Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Toolset Access is causing issues with Beaver Themer Layouts for logged-out users

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:

When you visit some pages while not logged in, you see different results.

Solution:

It is a problem of other plugins, see details here:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/toolset-access-is-causing-issues-with-beaver-themer-layouts-for-logged-out-users/#post-1891065

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 3 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by tylerG Il y a 3 années et 3 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

The client contacted us about an issue on their live site.

I spun up a Staging site for us to work on/debug/and apply changes in hopes to fix this...
To get through the PW gate to access the staging site - use what I submitted in the FTP login credentials.

These 2 pages should look similar to what you see in their screenshots:
hidden link = hidden link
hidden link = hidden link

...But when you visit them while not logged in, you see this:
hidden link
hidden link

These pages work fine when I deactivate Toolset Access....but why?

The Beaver Themer layouts controlling both these archive pages are here:
hidden link
hidden link
...You can see we do NOT have them restricted to logged out/in users only.

I have also extensively attempted to clear all the cache involved on this site and again, the only thing that works is to deactivate Toolset Access.

Hello,

You are using about 80 plugins in your website, please try these:
1) In case there are other compatibility problems in your website, please deactivate all other plugins(including the Must-Use | Drop-ins plugins), and switch to wordpress default theme 2021, deactivate all custom PHP/JS code snippets, and test again
since you did not provide the FTP access, I can not deactivate those Must-Use | Drop-ins plugins in your staging website

2) Also check if there is any PHP errors in your website:
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/

Thank you Luo for the steps needed...I did fix the problem but discovered it wasn't Toolset Access that necessarily was the issue. I had outdated plugins for Facet WP that in conjunction with WP Rocket and Toolset access, all were affecting the site.

Once all were updated, the pages were working normally.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.